Re: UI/String Review - Day 3

On Fri, 2002-05-17 at 13:26, Alex Larsson wrote:
> On 17 May 2002, Glynn Foster wrote:
>
> > Hey there,
> > So we've finished Day 3 of the review and have more or less finished the
> > following components -
> > 		Panel, Nautilus and Preference Dialogs [1]
> >
> > As usual, the notes [in rather rough format] are available at
> > 	http://www.maths.tcd.ie/~gfoster/ui-review
> >
> > I hope to sit down at the weekend and categorize them into severities
> > and easy fixes and all that sort of stuff...and come up with a
> > definitive list of changes.
> >
> > The logs will be available soon.
> >
> > 			See ya,
> > 				Glynn ;)
> >

> > [1] Note: no mention of Control Center...um..wait a minute.
>
> Uhm. This is all cool and stuff, but aren't we UI frozen?

Yes, we are UI frozen.  The UI freeze is to give translators and
documentation authors a chance to get the docs matching the UI exactly.
John posted a short bit about this on May 5, and I'm sure that we'll
post something more soon.
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.
Please don't copy me on replies to the list.