Enabling help for control-center capplets

   Hi All,
   I am  enabling  "help"  for gnome-control-center capplets.
   But I find currently there are no "help buttons"  present for the
capplets.
   I am creating the help buttons (which will be placed at the left
corner
   of the capplet window). And I am linking the button with the
appropiate
   Help document.

   I am sending the snapshot of one of the capplet (Background capplet
   showing the "help" button).

   I would like to hear from you all (specially the  usability guys
about the
   location of help button. If it is fine then I 'll go ahead and enable
help for the
   rest of the control-center capplets.

  Thanks and Regards
  Satyajit