[Usability]Re: The whole panel focus/keynav thing

Calum Benson <calum benson sun com> writes:
> Havoc Pennington wrote:
>
> > OK, but highlight by default, I wouldn't bother to turn it off by
> > default if it's only going to happen for empty panels.
>
> It wouldn't only happen for empty panels, it would happen for all
> panels.

Ah, I understood you incorrectly.

Another panel focus issue: remember that we need to implement the
panel focusing itself when e.g. you click in an applet with an entry
box, since we wanted to turn off having the WM focus it in the general
case. This would be implemented as a gtk_window_present() on the
panel when it's clicked.

Havoc