omf.make (was Re: why no gnome-games)

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 16:10, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> Hi,
>
> All afternoon, I've tried putting up a gnome-games release together.
> However after Chris Lyttle's merge in the new doc system, I found out
> that the makefiles used were broken when srcdir != builddir.
>
> I have corrected version in gnome-games CVS now (if CVS is behaving) of
> xmldocs.make and omf.make.

We need to make sure the changes get propagated to the "master" omf.make
in gdp-example2, which all this has been based on. Until Jody et. al.
come up with their superior new docs build system, where all the build
stuff gets pulled from one central place, this is the best system we've
got. Dan?

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"You don't want to die with the music still in you."
 - John Gardner