Re: PATCH: panel run dialog redux

Frank Worsley <fworsley shaw ca> writes:
> I think the new design should be more pleasing to everyone. The main
> changes are:

I like it. (And the old one was my fault, so.)

> The only problem with the patch right now is that the window wont shrink
> in size when the applications list is hidden by pressing the button. It
> correctly grows in size when the list is first shown. Ideas anyone?

gtk_window_set_resizable (window, FALSE).

You don't want that when the list is showing though, so if you do this
you'll need to turn on resizable when the list is open, and turn off
resizable when the list is closed again.

Alternatively, when the list is closed just
gtk_window_resize(window,1,1) to go to minimum size; but I don't think
you want it resizable when there's no list.

Havoc