Pure crack in gmix

Gmix in Gnome-media has some IMHO pure-crack options that are totally
unnecessary.

This is the options to turn on and off labels and icons for each of the
mixer-bars.

Since it is impossible to dinstinguish the bars without labels it feels
just wrong to have the option to remove them (*).
It just also seems totally unnecessary to be able to remove the small
icons beside the labels. They do not hinder performance in any noticable
way. Removing labels and icons also did not enable me to shrink the dialog
in size.

Does anyone have a strong feeling against me just creating a patch that
removes the options and enabling both by default?

(*) What's worse, is that they were actually turned off by default for me.

Gaute Lindkvist