Beta 3 Release Status ("Pretty Crap")

Hi all,

A quick shift from 'positive reinforcement' to 'police brutality' is in
order. What follows is a list of modules that have not seen a release or
maintainer message to g2rt for beta 3. I've included a note on those modules
that have not been released for some time, and left in a few packages that
are not critical for release or testing (gtk-doc, pkg-config and the like).

We are still (explicitly) expecting a control-centre release, and may put in
new versions of the GTK+ family modules if they come in on time.

Please, get your updated tarballs up on the server for beta 3 testing!

- Jeff

GConf 1.1.8 (G2D Beta 1)
at-spi 0.0.8 (G2D Beta 1)
atk 1.0.0