Re: Beta 3 Release Status ("Pretty Crap")

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 11:29, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> A quick shift from 'positive reinforcement' to 'police brutality' is in
> order. What follows is a list of modules that have not seen a release or
> maintainer message to g2rt for beta 3.

if i were you, and i really wanted a reply, i would include the email
address of the release team in the same sentence as "mail the release
team".  i am really lame, and this has stopped me from sending the
releases off.

> bug-buddy 2.1.3 (G2D Beta 1)

there was a 2.1.4 done for one of the weekly thingies at some point:

    2.1.4:

      * Fixes:

    	- Back button isn't the default button
    	- Fix possible crash when saving to a file, and display which
    	file it was saved to at the end (Wayne Schuller, bug #73675)
    	- Update docs for GNOME 2.0 version (Kevin Conder, bug #71189

      * Improvements:

    	- Support for GNOME's most frequently reported bugs
    	- Print which app generated the core file with the bug report

jacob
--
"don't get me wrong, i think that radiohead are amazing. i love their
 music and i love their ethos, but that thom yorke guy always seems to