RE: Addition of two new modules under cvs.gnome.org
- From: "Shivram U" <shivaram upadhyayula wipro com>
- To: "Havoc Pennington" <hp redhat com>
- Cc: <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: RE: Addition of two new modules under cvs.gnome.org
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:59:17 +0530
> It's fine to keeping these in CVS, but getting them into the GNOME
> module list will probably require an answer to the question "why
> didn't you just port procman to support Solaris" (for the ProcView
Keeping these in CVS should be fine. This way interested developers can
access them and work on the same.
The reason i didnt port procman to support Solaris is because procman
depends on libgtop and i took out the dependency with gprocview.
Ofcourse these are still in the infancy stage and have a long way to go to
get into the GNOME module list.
] [Thread Prev