Panel Schema Changes + GConf

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

> I think I need a gconf home page...

Hey Havoc, Mark,

We talked about the schema changes in the release team meeting last night,
most of us being surprised that a fairly trivial switch to an undocumented
convention went through, without notice, breaking everyone's configs.

All between beta 2 and beta 3, so it's probably going to cause a few
redundant bug reports as testers wonder why their panel has barfed. That's
quite a bit of unnecessary work on everyone's part at this stage of the
release.

It would be inane to revert now, as it would only break everyone's panel
configuration *again*. Thus, we'd like to see some documentation of the
underscore convention, so this mistake isn't made in the future. Perhaps
this could be done for your GConf homepage, Havoc. :)

Thanks,

- Jeff