Re: Default WM theme settings

I've been trying to track this down. This happens whenever a bonobo
component is embedded out of process, so for example, with the Nautilus
throbber. With Crux's debug mode on, I don't see any flat_box calls or
anything, so I'm not sure when/how the theme is supposed to be drawing
here, but it does work for other themes. Help would be appreciated.

-Seth