Re: Menu editor crashes - add info

On Sat, 2002-03-16 at 17:21, mike wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-03-16 at 17:02, mike wrote:

> > > If there's no feedback are you sure it's a segfault vs some other sort
> > > of crash?
> > I dont - all I get is the  gnome error dialog saying segfault
> >
> > > Did you look in ~/.xsession-errors?
> > just checked - nothing
> >

> also noticed that whenever I try to amend the icon for a launcher - the
> panel crashes - could this be linked

I have managed to get output from the controlling terminal for X

The error was 'BadGC (invalid GC parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 1792 error_code 13 request_code 59 minor_code 0)
   backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
function.)
The program 'nautilus-throbber' received an X Window System error.