Enter the build sheriff: Jacob.

Putting my release team hat on here:

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 03:53:35PM +0000 or thereabouts, Michael Meeks wrote:
> * A proposal for guidelines for build sheriffs - 0.0.2
(rest of the post at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-hackers-readonly/2002-March/msg00051.html
)

> 	We anticipate that since the role of sheriffs is limited
> to modules that are stable, or in the process of release engineering,
> that the release team will appoint suitable persons to this role.

So we did. And the winner is... Jacob Berkman. Your badge in the shape
of a star is in the post.

> 	Maintainers of all modules are encouraged to add general
> provision for sheriffs, by appending: "build sheriff commits welcome"
> to their HACKING files. alternatively, something like "the following
> people may commit as build sheriffs: A.N.Other" would limit the list
> of approved sheriffs to those named.

Quite a few people have done this, but please, if you have a stable
module and have opinions on build sheriffs, add something relevant
to the HACKING file.

Telsa