Re: Use of "UNIX"
- From: Christian Rose <menthos menthos com>
- To: Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Use of "UNIX"
- Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 18:09:21 +0100
ons 2002-03-06 klockan 18.05 skrev Sander Vesik:
> The original file is:
> date: 2002/02/18 23:51:41; author: seth; state: Exp;
> Which while dodgy probably did make it in time. But the string in question
> does not seem to be localised in any locale so far (does the desktop
> file not appearing in po/POTFILES affect this?) and is *grossly* wrong.
If it's not present in po/POTFILES.in, then yes, that's the most likely
reason why it isn't localized.
] [Thread Prev