Re: GNOME Desktop Version String

Yeah, that's the thing...it really doesn't make much sense when you've
got people updating their system on a regular basis and getting the
latest and greatest packages...
But for someone who gets *just* the releases, then this could prove
useful...I guess we just need to have a think about how it could be
useful.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)