Re: libgnomeui build patch

On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 14:56, jacob berkman wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-03-04 at 22:27, iain wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > I needed this patch to make libgnomeui build properly. I guess I must
> > have HAVE_ESD not defined somewhere... Is it right, can I commit?
>
> what's the build problem you were getting?

"relay_gtk_signal defined but not used."
One of those really annoying ones that -Werror turned on creates.
Problem was that relay_gtk_signal was only called inside HAVE_ESD code,
so I moved it inside HAVE_ESD as well.

iain

--
"And while we were sleeping they even took our neighbourhoods away, and
everything turned into Disneyland and marionettes and chipboard and