Re: can someone running rc2 test something?

>  --- Luis Villa <louie ximian com> wrote: > Does ggv work? There
> are several recent reports of it seging on start, so I'm a little
nervous...
> Luis

I had loads of problems with ggv pre 1.99.7, since then everything
works

You may wish to upgrade to that

(I note that ggv does not appear in release now and on latest is
stuck on 1.99.4)

Also is anyone getting a seg-fault on font and keyboard bindings
properties