some problems

I'm trying out RC1 (compiled from source) and encountered a couple of
problems.

First when I logon I get an error that their was a problem loading
applet 'OADIID: GNOME_MixerApplet'. In was package is this thing in?

Second, nautilus is spewing this out alot.

(nautilus:23737): Gtk-CRITICAL **:file gtkwidget.c: line 2933
(gtk_widget_event): assertion 'WIDGET_REALIZED_FOR_EVENT (widget,
event)' failed.

I don't think these are related, but I have been wrong before.

Any help? --Lou