Re: Menu Editing for 2.0.0

Ricardo, I'm more than happy to talk about this, but can we please
confine specific disccusion of the issue to bug 84555. This will ensure
that our discussion is logged in an easy to find place, and will reduce
the amount spam on desktop devel. I really just want to avoid a large
thread that no one will read, which is more appropriate in bugzilla.

dave