Re: [G2R] Bug Update for RC1

Hi,

I'm running the ximian G2 snapshots where I have my home directory NFS
mounted.  I'm the one who submitted the NFS/Trash (I am in no way
implying that NFS should be trashed... ;-)) bug, and to my knowledge
this is the only issue with NFS/Nautilus.

Although it's entirely not my decision what is done about the bug, all
you have to do is right-click and select 'move to trash' from the menu
and it'll work...it's just the drag and drop that's broken.  So maybe
it's something that can be punted.

Thanks everyone,

Steve

On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 08:10, Luis Villa wrote:
    On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 11:06, Michael Meeks wrote:
    > Hi Luis,
    >
    > On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 14:05, Luis Villa wrote:
    > > I'd been under the impression copying/dragging of regular files was also
    > > broken? [Nothing to test on ATM, I'm afraid.]
    > > Luis
    >
    > 	Strangely that seems to work fine.
    >
    > 	Hmm,

    Trash broken?