Re: gnome-pnel, gnome-desktop and gnome-session releases

Hi Jeff,

On Tue, 4 Jun 2002, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> <quote who="Mark McLoughlin">
>
> >         * Remove padding aroung applets because of problems (Mark)
>
> What were these? I recall some issues with non-foobar edge panels and Fitt's
> Law; was there anything else?

	Nothing to do with Fitt's Law. We recently added enough
padding around applets so that we could draw a decent focus
indication.  It made some applets look a little horrible, and some
eople got particularily upset, so I removed it until we could think
about how to do it right after 2.0.0.

Good Luck,
Mark.