Re: libgailutil.so.16 -> libgailutil.so.17

On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 15:17, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> bin compat only applies to the platform libraries (those that apps
> outside of GNOME are supposed to be linking to).

Ah ok. All stuff that linked with pkg-config --libs eel-2.0 (and
libnautilus by association) seemed to break on this one though. I guess
those aren't really platform libraries, but a lot of stuff is going to
be linking against them anyway.

> sonames should always get bumped with bin
> incompat changes, though.

Of course, no objections there.

Jon