Re: Launcher types

The main issue that bothers me is that in nautilus you can have two types of
links, nautilus symlinks and .desktop links, while i understand the difference
I can understand how to an end user there may be little distinction,
especially to ex-windows users who are use to a unified approach to both
(basically in windows there are no such think as symlinks only .desktop style
links)

I´m not sure what the solution is though.

dave