Re: [Fwd: Re: File Selector talk notes -- one other suggestion]

On Tue, Jul 23, 2002 at 10:11:35AM -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> Maybe that's because it works and is useful for people out here in the
> real world?
<snip>

Hey! Watch your language!

  In passing I draw attention to another English expression which often
  occurs in Dutch texts: "the real world". In Dutch -- and I am afraid
  not in Dutch alone -- its usage is almost always a symptom of a
  violent anti-intellectualism.
                                                       - E. W. Dijkstra

Cheers,
Greg Merchan