TARBALLS DUE: First 2.0.x Weekly Snapshot

So,

In case you missed it the first time, or were stuck in Boston with only a
burrito and a spare Ximian employee to keep you company (and thus precluding
you from reading email because they are so entertaining)...

  First 2.0.x weekly snapshots are due RIGHT NOW!

  Get your release team pants on!

- Jeff

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

--
   "When there's public debate and mass hysteria, that's when the patches
                         roll in." - Michael Meeks