Re: Control Center Behavior

On Thu, 2002-07-18 at 22:25, Dan Mann wrote:

> Anyone have any ideas on how the GNOME project could get good structured
> exposure to "normal" people who use computers, but don't know anything about
> them?

Well, now that Sun have started rolling out their beta versions to
customers, we're starting to get feedback from "normal" users, and I
hope we'll be able to share as much of that feedback with you as we
can.  (I posted some comments here yesterday, and some were also posted
to the docs list).

We also talked about how to better do this sort of thing at the "doing
usability on an open source project" sessions at the CHI conference in
April... we really, really will write up a report soon, honest! :)

Cheeri,
Calum.