simplifying the "Startup programs"

Heya,

I found the UI for the startup programs to suck quite a bit. The startup
programs tab in the "Session properties" is too complicated for its own
good. There are 2 parts in the changes I propose:

1) Backend: this is the code in g-s-m. It would launch every script,
executable and .desktop file in (for example) ~/.gnome2/startup-files/

2) UI: Remove the "Startup Programs" tab from the properties, and add a
"Open Startup Items Folder" button in the Options tab, which would
launch nautilus in that directory.

So, people would just dump their scripts, links and .desktop files in
that directory. This equivalent to Windows' and MacOS' startup folder.

Opinions?

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net