VTE

Hi,

Now that gnome-terminal is branched I think we should switch it to VTE
by default, and if all goes well eventually drop the Zvt option.

VTE has working i18n, it has accessibility support, it has good
terminal emulation, it works with Xft2/fontconfig/Pango, it has all
the transparency features and so on. We've been using it in Red Hat
rawhide for a while with no major complaints.

This involves adding the "vte" module to the module list.

Havoc