Re: Key bindings (was Re: Suggestion: ...)

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 11:44:14PM -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Malcolm Tredinnick <malcolm commsecure com au> writes:
> > At some point in the (near) future, it will be possible to navigate
> > around GNOME completely without requiring a mouse (and I can't wait).
> > This will include being able to easily focus the panel and then using
> > the arrow keys to move to the widget you want.
>
> As an aside, you can already do that fine. Just Ctrl+Alt+Tab to go to
> the panel then arrow key around. Works here anyhow.

That has never worked for me in Sawfish, but I have seen it work the couple of
times I tried MetaCity. So I was not sure if it was a feature that was meant to
work or not. I got a bit lost in all the panel focus discussions and
"intended behaviour" just before the freeze and haven't reoriented myself.

Malcolm