Re: Fifth-toe list (was Re: [Usability]thoughts on ui-review for fifth toe)

On 11 Jul 2002, Luis Villa wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-07-11 at 13:25, Jamin Philip Gray wrote:

> > > Anjuta2 is not ready for any sort of fifth toe release.
> >
> > Neither is Evolution 2.  This is is more a wishlist than anything right
> > now.  We'll have to release a subset of these apps first since
> > porting/development is not complete for many of these.
>
> Maybe sorting the list a bit by 'could be shipped now' 'needs work' 'not
> close to being ready in a reasonable time frame' might be useful?

I think we should only include things that fall in the first two
categories. If things happen to come together for these projects in time,
the users and developers can very easily point this out and have them
included, and it avoids us having a list full of 'maybe'-s

> Luis
>
> --
> Luis Villa <louie ximian com>

	Sander