Re: Panel is very broken, please revert.

Alex,

On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Alex Larsson wrote:

> Ok. I'm getting tired of this. The panel has been completely broken for
> more than ten days now, and nobody has fixed it. As soon as you click
> anywhere on the panel it locks up forever.
>
> This has been caused by the
> 2002-01-14  Padraig O'Briain <padraig obriain sun com>
> accessible panel checkin I believe.
>
> Can someone *please* revert this change, and then work on the fix while
> the rest of us can actually use our desktops?

	What kind of crap is this? I cannot believe you would single
out at random someone elses work and ask them to revert. What other
better options might you have had here?

	* Try to debug the problem yourself.
	* Log a bug.
	* Send Padraig an email.

	Gah ...

	Just so the casual observer realises - this turned out to have
nothing to do with Padraig's excellant panel keyboard navigation work.

Good Luck,
Mark.