Re: problem compiling gnome-core-1.5.4
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Manuel Clos <llanero jazzfree com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: problem compiling gnome-core-1.5.4
- Date: 24 Jan 2002 21:48:56 -0500
Manuel Clos <llanero jazzfree com> writes:
> maybe I'm missing some lib or a newer version, but I think that
> failing after I told configure to not use NLS is a bug.
There's no --disable-nls in GNOME 2. Some configure scripts are buggy
and say it's there, but it doesn't work and can't. GLib requires
gettext, and so you can't build without gettext.
] [Thread Prev