Re: [Usability] Re: Instant apply (and an HIG change)
- From: David Moles <david moles vykor com>
- To: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, usability gnome org, hig gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] Re: Instant apply (and an HIG change)
- Date: 24 Jan 2002 08:51:48 -0800
On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 00:06, Seth Nickell wrote:
> This is probably where we mostly disagree. I think having two "styles"
> is fine as long as there are only two and they are consistent and well
> followed. The dialog style should be slowly phased out as it becomes
> more feasible to implement things as instant apply.
There also need to be clear guidelines for people creating new capplets,
so they can figure out which is appropriate (and so keep things
] [Thread Prev