Re: inconsistent state for check buttons
- From: Chris Chabot <chabotc reviewboard com>
- To: Frank Worsley <fworsley shaw ca>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: inconsistent state for check buttons
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:01:24 +0100
Check out gtk-themes from anoncvs. It's recently has had a large commit
to be gtk2 compatible, and has a few examples of themes in it.
Frank Worsley wrote:
I am trying to make a check button appear inconsistent (ie: a 'greyed
out' checkmark being displayed). Right now when I do this the check
button just appears blank and not checked.
I suspect this is a problem with my GTK+ 2 setup. I don't have a .gtkrc2
file in my home dir and I can't find any such file on my system.
So, from where does GTK+ load it's default theme? The
/usr/share/themes/Default/gtk-2.0 directory is empty, no rc file in
Could somebody send me a rc file so I can customize it?
desktop-devel-list mailing list
desktop-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev