Re: Moving up the chain: Breaking gnome 2.0 (staging) alpha builds

On Thu, 2002-01-17 at 19:42, Chris Chabot wrote:
> Cool, that will fix my problems. However, my crystal ball does tell me
> that any redhat 7.x stock system user that is looking to contribute and
> help us test will run into this same problem ;-)

	Presumably only if they failed to read and understand the clear warning
to this effect in the release notes:

Build Requirements
- If you are installing GNOME 2.0 alongside 1.4, you *need* recent GNOME
  1.4 library / developer platform packages.

	Regards,

		Michael.