Re: Moving up the chain: Breaking gnome 2.0 (staging) alpha builds

Cool, that will fix my problems. However, my crystal ball does tell me that any redhat 7.x stock system user that is looking to contribute and help us test will run into this same problem ;-)

Wouldnt it be easier to change the order of the -I's and include all gnome2 include path's before the generic /usr/include ? This would also fix the problem, and not require users to break their 'stock' redhat systems. (big disclaimer: my last C coding was 5 years ago, so please dont tell me im being st0pid if i am ;-)

    -- Chris