Re: GNOME 2.0 Desktop Alpha: "Rolig Liten Hattgubbe"

Chris Chabot <chabotc reviewboard com> writes:

> >- autoconf 2.52, automake 1.4-p4, libtool 1.4.2, pkgconfig 0.8.0
> >

> You might want to add 'a very recent gtk-doc and related tools' to
> this list. The redhat 7.2 stock gtk-doc barfs on gtk+ 1.3.12.
> If not, your only option is to rpm -e gtk-doc to get a working build.

./configure --disable-gtk-doc. [ Will be _much_ faster too,
add --disable-static as well, while you are at it. ]

I plan on making --disable-gtk-doc the default for
the GTK+ packages but there are some 'make dist' issues that
are a bit of a pain to deal with, so I haven't done it yet.

Regards,
                                        Owen