Re: Question on scrollkeeper-update

actually it does. have a look at its sources.
scrollkeeper-0.2/cl/src/install.c
Perhaps you can't see disk access is because the bigger work is done on
some dom trees. Disk access are only made when reading & writing xml
files (at start & at end ???).
To have a better understanding have a look at sources. This chunk of
code comes from Sun.