Re: bonobo activation spec file broken (name set to oaf)

I think it would be best if you created yourself a bugzill account and
started logging bugs against all the modules that break. This ensures the
bugs actually do get acted on and not just deleted among other
uninteresting mail.

You are bound to find bugs when you try to run the result aswell...

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Chris Chabot wrote:

> the spec file for bonobo-activation 0.9.3 reads:
> %define name        oaf
>
> ofcource this should be bonobo-activation ;-)

	Sander

	I see a dark sail on the horizon
	Set under a dark cloud that hides the sun
	Bring me my Broadsword and clear understanding