Re: [Usability] Re: Settings windows and dialogs

Gregory Merchan <merchan baton phys lsu edu> writes:
> The code is already there. It just needs to be put in and namespaced
> appropriately.

It's too late to do that, though. (I don't think putting in a propbox
widget at this stage makes any sense at all - we still have numerous
possibilities for how the API should look, maybe it should use gconf
or pong somehow, etc., there is no time to test an API right now, and
we're in a freeze.)

We don't have an option of "not moving to instant apply," everything
is already half-written that way, and it's far easier to
replace GtkDialog with a new widget than it is to port plain apply to
instant apply.

So how about the Done button?

Havoc