Re: intltool and gnome-core breakage
- From: Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>
- To: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: intltool and gnome-core breakage
- Date: 16 Jan 2002 15:31:27 +0000
Ahh okay..apologies..We've been having those weird problems when trying
to do the distcheck and gnome-terminal.glade.h suddenly disappears.
I'll revert this, but I'm thinking that there are some oddities in
intltool that we should sort out.
> Breaks building gnome-core because as a side effect of handling gnome-terminal.glade,
> intltool removes gnome-terminal.glade.h. I don't know if this is a bug in intltool,
> but only one or the other needs to be listed here, not both.
> (Perhaps gnome-terminal.glade.h should be removed from CVS if intltool is going
> to generate it automatically?)
] [Thread Prev