Re: Alpha Release Status: With or Without You

<quote who="Jaka Mocnik">

> indeed it should have. unfortunately, ggv's GNOME-2.0 status is at about
> 0%, as I have not had any time in the past few months whatsoever to deal
> with it. I will probably have much more time after end of january as I'll
> be finishing the project that feeds me. I expect to have it ported by the
> beginning of march. As no other developers made any serious attemps at
> porting it, ggv will sadly have to join the GNOME-2.0 desktop at a later
> date...

Ahr. Last report I had was that it was ported and bonobised... I just hadn't
built it 'cos it's not in my v-b-s list. ;) I'll shift it back to the fifth
toe section then (only just moved it ahead).

- Jeff

--
                 ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.