Re: Alpha Release Status: With or Without You

On Tue, 2002-01-15 at 17:54, Sander Vesik wrote:
> the list should also probably have contained ggv
indeed it should have. unfortunately, ggv's GNOME-2.0 status is at about
0%, as I have not had any time in the past few months whatsoever to deal
with it. I will probably have much more time after end of january as
I'll be finishing the project that feeds me. I expect to have it ported
by the beginning of march. As no other developers made any serious
attemps at porting it, ggv will sadly have to join the GNOME-2.0 desktop
at a later date...

regards,
	jaKa

--