Re: File types/default applications/url handlers

Hi Bradford,

On Thu, 2002-01-03 at 16:48, Bradford Hovinen wrote:
> Any comments?

	Yes - this sounds excellent - but I guess many people missed out on
congratulating you on your perspicuity and generally approving such a
large improvement, due to the vital matter of discussing the precise
shade of gray for the default background colour [1] on the developer
list.

	Certainly I missed it - I think Bradford should be given a hole in the
(looming) feature freeze to push this through - since it's so clearly
important to have a unified, ergonomic approach.

	Regards,

		Michael.

[1] - Drat; we need the traffic lights back, I want traffic lights on
every window.