Re: mini-commander

Yes, it is very handy: Much faster than the "Run" command.

It is kinda: Your console in the eye-candy-desktop.

Raphael

Steve Fox wrote:

On Sun, 2002-02-24 at 22:28, Bastien Nocera wrote:

Does anybody have a strong case for its survival other than "I use it"
(for example "I fixed all the bugs against it") ?

Yes! I use it all the time. If you want to strip out all the fancy
things like macros and the browser go ahead, but it makes a great way to
launch stuff if you don't feel like running a terminal. The Run dialog
on the other hand is very slow compared to mini-commander.