Sawfish Capplet

Hi,

As I tried to bring up sawfish capplet in gnome2, i got hands in sawfish
capplet code . I removed the  libcapplet related stuffs from sawmill-capplet.c
and made some changes . Then sawfish-capplet started coming up properly in the
gnome2-control-center.

Libcapplet calls removed:

#include <capplet-widget.h>
capplet_widget_state_changed(CAPPLET_WIDGET)(capplet), TRUE);
capplet=capplet_widget_new();
gnome_capplet_init("sawfish-properties", SAWFISH_VERSION,  argc, argv,
options,  0,NULL);
capplet_gtk_main()

I also removed the sawfish lisp related functions sawmill_help, sawmill_revert
sawmill-ok
and other similar functions. I also removed the following lines

sprintf(buff, "%ld", long  (GDK_WINDOW_XWINDOW(ui_socket->window));
argv[i++]="--socket-id";
argv[i++]=buf;

I added the following lines:

capplet= gtk_dialog_new();
initresults  = gnome_program_init("sawfish-properties", SAWFISH_VERSION,
LIBGNOMEUI_MODULE, argc, argv, GNOME_PARAM_POPT_TABLE, options, NULL);
gtk_main();

Please tell me if this is correct?
If so i will start doing changes to store the sawfish configuration settings
using gconf.

Thanks,
JeyaSudha.