Re: gcharmap ported to GNOME 2.0
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: "aruna pourohit" <aruna pou wipro com>
- Cc: "destop-list" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gcharmap ported to GNOME 2.0
- Date: 21 Feb 2002 01:16:35 -0500
"aruna pourohit" <aruna pou wipro com> writes:
> I have removed gdk/gtk/gnome deprecated calls(except gdk_font_* calls) from
> application gcharmap and replaced with equivalent non-deprecated calls. I
> have also added session-management to the application. Anyone interested in
> the diffs, please let me know.
Can you put the diffs in bugzilla?
This application really needs to be rewritten to be a Unicode
charpicker instead of an 8-bit-encoding charpicker.
] [Thread Prev