Re: Question

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 10:14, Chris Chabot wrote:
> Browsing thru the spec files for the RPM's that had these errors, i
> noticed they had a "%find_lang %name", however for a lot of packages
> this is invalid.. (ie for control-center this should be
> control-center-2.0).

Uh, invalid?  The argument to %find_lang is simply the name of a file in
which to store the list of localization files (.lang gets appended
automatically).  So, this can be anything you like, %name is just used
as a convention.

> As soon as i fixed this up in the spec files, everything worked
> perfectly again. Was just clueless if the files were explicitly left out
> or that it was a bug... turns out the later is the case ;-)

Huh?  Things changed when you changed the name of the file containing a
list of files?  That makes very little sense to me.
	Greg

--
Portland, Oregon, USA.