Re: galeon and ximian gnome2
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: fflewddur <fflewddur dropline net>
- Cc: Desktop-Devel List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: galeon and ximian gnome2
- Date: 19 Feb 2002 18:28:40 +0000
On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 13:55, fflewddur wrote:
> i'm using slackware 8.0 with the latest gnome sources compiled myself,
> and i still have problems between gconfd-1 and 2.
That sucks badly; can you help me fix it - can you determine which way
around the problem exists gconfd-1 works with both or gconfd-2 works
with both, whether it's symmetrical, and export ORBIT2_DEBUG=traces and
see where it goes pear shaped.
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev