Re: Regressions in GNOME 2 vs 1.x

"Trever L. Adams" <tadams-lists myrealbox com> writes:
> I do remember the one that really bugs me now.  Why in later releases of
> Nautilus in GNOME 1.x and now in GNOME 2 do all the "GNOME background
> tasks" such as desktop nautilus (now .gnome-desktop) and gnome-panel etc
> show up in the task list?

I don't think anything's changed that would have caused this in
1.x. I'm not running very latest CVS of course.

This will happen if you mix Nautilus from 1.x and panel from 2.0, or
vice versa, though. And I would believe there's a bug like this in
2.0, but it's just a two-line libwnck fix if so.

Havoc